- Photographic evidence of identity and the right to work in the UK signed and verified;
- Evidence of current address – signed and verified – These must be current/valid and/or less than 6 months old;
- Qualifications – evidenced;
- Verification of gaps in employment;
- Two written references on official/headed paper where applicable, the references will be checked and confirmed by a phone call from the provider and the reference signed and dated with the confirmation information;
- A new valid enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check – organisation to retain a record of the unique reference number, the outcome of the check and the date the check was completed;
- Evidence of further checks where the member of staff has not always been resident in the UK;
- A personal interview;
- All of the above checks and information requirements should take place and be confirmed before the staff member is provided with an offer of employment and a contract.
- You will be required to send original documents. Photocopies are not acceptable
- If you have paid for a portable DBS we are able to check it online. If not you will be required to take out a new enhanced DBS with our Umbrella Body..
- Once your documents have been authorised by the Agency, they will be returned to you by Recorded Delivery.
- Your application will be processed by our Government Registered Body and will be valid with our agency for 3 years.
- The Fee is £80.
- We operate an on line application system which can also be accessed via our website. Please be patient because time schedules depend on the Police Authority.
- We cannot offer you any vacancies until your Disclosure Certificate has been issued.
For your DBS application, check out this link: DBS Application
- Written declaration that you are self employed, pay Tax and National Insurance along with your National Insurance.
- Valid Public Liability Insurance Certificate.
- Photocopy of your Passport & Driving Licence
- Two recent passport size photographs of yourself.
- Copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement addressed to you confirming your current address.
- All Carers must abide by the Agency’s Code of Conduct.
- The Agency is in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your details are only divulged to your Carers and Agency staff, as required. All information held on you is safely stored in accordance with the Act.
- The Agency is an Equal Opportunities Agency and complies with current legislation including the Sex Discrimination and Race Relations Act.
Our highly-qualified consultants will assess all applications against the minimum requirements set up by our employer partners / agency. Candidates who meet the minimum requirements are invited for an interview. We carry out a face-to-face interview with the candidate.
The applicants are asked questions relevant to their competencies, qualifications, skills, experience, and training. Its usually a quick process that we pride ourselves in.